REDFIRE 15 ensures an extended frequency response with a clean and undistorted sound, even at high sound level pressures.
This 2-way active speaker is equipped with one 15″ woofer and one 1″ compression driver, and with its 800 W power amplifier, it reaches up to 123 dB SPL. Expressly designed to be immediately used in a very user friendly way, this series is the answer to the needs of those who want a sound system capable of providing excellent performance, versatility of connections and controls, and the best value for its product range.
The cabinet is made of sturdy and light polypropylene that makes REDFIRE perfect for frequent transports, while adapting to different kind of use, and its design facilitates fixed installation on walls.
On boards controls are essential and simple to be managed by all kind of users. The versatile design also allows to use REDFIRE as a stage monitor for musicians and Djs.
- Plug & play full-range systems up to 123 dB SPL
- Versatile, lightweight and portable design
- Installation-ready with flying points
- Unlimited range of applications both indoor and outdoor
- System type2-way vented box
- LF15” custom speaker – 1.5” V.C
- HF1” Compression driver – 1.35” V.C
- Frequency response: 45 Hz – 20 kHz
- Max SPL: 123 dB
- Peak power: 800 W
- I/O ConnectorsMIC: Combo
- LINE IN: XLR-F + 6,35mm jack (1/4”)
- AUX IN: 3,5mm mini-jack
- LINE OUT: XLR-M
- Controls: MIC LEVEL, LINE/AUX LEVEL, LOW EQ, HIGH EQ, MASTER LEVEL
- Suspension system: 5 x M10 – top/under/rear
- Housing: Polypropylene
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 460 x 705 x 440 mm
- Weight: 21.1 Kg