A Bass Player’s Dream Come True. The BOSS ME-50B puts world-class bass effects in a rugged floor unit with easy pedal-style control. Effects are divided into six sections—Compressor/Limiter, Master, Filter/Tone, Drive/Synth, Delay/Modulation and Expression Pedal—giving bassists a range of unique and powerful tones including new effects like Sound Hold, Octave Up and Kick Drum. Effects can be edited using 23 knobs and controlled via three built-in footswitches and an assignable expression pedal. This is the piece no bass player should be without!
- The simplest operation set-up of all time – Rotary knobs for all settings!
- 23 Different effects in the best BOSS quality with new effects “Octave up”, “Hi Band driver” and “Sound Hold”
- Built as an effect chain ( manual mode) with three on/off switches; can be switched to memory mode (with 24 memory locations)
- Compressor/Limiter section with the modelling of previous legendary compressor pedal models, as well as EQ with a sweepable mid
- FOOT SWITCH 1: Filter/Tone effects with the new Octave Up, Octave, T-Wah, Defretter (fretless playing with a fretted bass!), Fade In effect, Enhancer, EQ presets (Bottom Boost, etc.), as well as Hollow (converts the sound into that of a semi-acoustic bass!)
- FOOT SWITCH 2: Drive/Synth with bass-typical distortion modelling, the new Hi Band driver, and four different synth sounds with fantastic tracking
- FOOT SWITCH 3: Delay/Modulation with Sound on Sound (audio loop) with adjustable kick drum, the new Sound Hold effect, Tap Tempo Delay, Analog Delay, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger and Reverb
- Expression pedal with Bass Wah and 5 additional functions, as well as a built-in tuner
- 24-Bit A/D and D/A conversion with 44.1 KHz sampling frequency
- Battery operation (6x AA), or optional 9V power supply (BOSS PSA-230)
- Dimensions: 384 x 225 x 78 mm
- Weight: 3.2 kg