LED Moving Head
- RDM enabled moving head
- 130,000 lx @ 1 m
- High speed 3-phase motors
- 16-bit resolution
- Motor Focus
- Automated positioning correction
- Battery powered display for offline operation
- 8 intense colours, white and split colours
- 6 rotating / indexing and interchangeable gobos + open
- All gobos replaceable with metal or glass gobos
- Rotating 3-facet prism
- Smooth dimming from 100 – 0% with 4 selectable curves
- 0 – 20 Hz strobe
- Temperature controlled low noise fan
- Professional connectivity with 3 and 5-pin DMX and Neutrik powerCON I/O
The Cameo AURO® SPOT 200 is an RDM enabled ultra bright moving head with 16-bit resolution, 630° pan and 235° tilt movement and high speed 3-phase motors. It is powered by a single 100 watt LED and sports 8 intense colours plus white and split colours, 6 replaceable gobos and a rotating 3-facet prism for awesome effects.
The AURO® SPOT 200 features 5-channel, 13-channel, 22-channel DMX control modes, auto run programs and sound activation as well as master, slave and standalone capabilities. Functions include a choice of 4 smooth dimming curves, shake effects and a 0 – 20 Hz cycle strobe.
The heavy-duty housing integrates a temperature controlled low noise fan, 3-pin and 5-pin DMX inputs and outputs, Neutrik powerCON mains connectors and a 4-button LCD control display. The multi-voltage AURO® SPOT 200 operates on 100 – 240 V AC.