12 x 10 W Tri-LED Bar with Variable White Light and Dim-to-Warm Control
- 12 x 10 watt Tri-LEDs 3-in-1 Cool White, Warm White and Amber
- Full white temperature control from Tungsten to CW (1,600 – 6,800 K)
- CRI 97 @ 2,800 K for natural colour rendering
- Dim to Warm (DTW) technology to emulate halogen-style dimming
- Single pixel control for stunning chase and pixel mapping effects
- Selectable 16-bit dimming curves and response
- RDM enabled
- 9 DMX modes plus sound activation and automated operation
- Highly efficient convection cooling for noiseless operation
- Flicker free for use in TV and film applications
- Glare shield and frost filter included
- Omega bracket set available as accessory
Featuring twelve 10 watt 3-in-1 cool white, warm white and amber Tri-LEDs, the Cameo PIXBAR DTW PRO permits full white temperature control from warm Tungsten white to ultra bright cool white. The professional LED bar features an 18° beam angle and Dim-to-Warm technology to emulate the smooth dimming of halogen lamps. Highly efficient convection cooling and a 3,000 Hz refresh rate ensure absolutely noiseless and flicker-free operation making it a perfect choice for TV and film applications.
The PIXBAR DTW PRO is RDM enabled and provides 9 modes of DMX control, sound activation plus automated operation. The fixture includes single pixel control for impressive chase effects and pixel mapping, a high-speed strobe and selectable 16-bit dimming curves with adjustable response. A 4-button display enables easy configuration. The rugged aluminium housing features 3 and 5-pin DMX and Neutrik powerCON inputs and outputs that enable convenient daisy chaining. The PIXBAR DTW PRO comes with a glare shield and frost filter if softer washes are called for.