LED Mirror Ball Emulator
- 5 x 12W hex colour RGBWA+UV LEDs
- 3 individually controllable LED zones
- Smooth-running high-precision motor with 1.4 rpm to 19 rpm
- Clockwise and counter-clockwise rotation
- Easy and space-saving installation
- IEC inlet and outlet for power linking
- 3 DMX modes plus master, slave and standalone operation
- Built-in sound activation microphone
- 4-button LED display for easy configuration
- Includes IR remote and universal mounting bracket
The Cameo ROTOFEVER is a fascinating mirror ball style fixture featuring a smooth high-precision motor and five powerful 12 watt hex-colour RGBWA+UV LEDs to project rotating beams. Quick and space-saving installation make it the modern alternative for mobile DJs and venues looking for a classic disco effect. Three individually controllable LED zones enable multi-colour chase patterns or illuminating up to three room areas independently. With continuously adjustable rotation speed from 1.4 to 19 rpm in clockwise or counterclockwise directions, the RotoFever creates relaxing lounge ambiences as well as exciting swirls of colourful beams. It includes dimming and strobe functions, and highly efficient convection cooling ensures noiseless operation without time limit.
The ROTOFEVER provides 3 modes of DMX control, sound activation and built-in automated programs. It is capable of master, slave and standalone operation and comes with a convenient handheld infrared control. A clear LED display permits easy configuration and manual control. The rugged metal housing sports 3-pin DMX inputs and outputs plus IEC connectors for trouble-free daisy-chaining and power linking. The multi-voltage RotoFever has very low power consumption and operates on 100 – 240 V. A safety eye and the included bracket enable secure truss mounting.