Theater Spot with Fresnel Lens and 200 W 6-in-1 LED in black Housing
- Wide application range thanks to RGBALC LED for powerful colours, variably adjustable colour temperatures between 2800 k and 8000 k, and excellent CRI>90 colour reproduction
- Incredible versatility with continuously variable zoom beam angle (14° to 50°)
- Outstanding quality on any stage thanks to adjustable refresh rate for flicker-free projection
- Operation via DMX, RDM, standalone and master/slave
- Perfect for demanding requirements due to robust metal casing and temperature-controlled fan
- Fitted with rotating barn door and colour filter frame
Any DJ, band, event organiser or company who considers it important to have the optimum light output combined with an extensive colour spectrum for their stage, podium or lectern, should take a look at the Cameo TS 200 FC. With its mixture of red, yellow, green, amber, lime and cyan (RGBALC), the Fresnel spotlight is a genuine all-rounder that, thanks to 200 W and full colour, is able to meet the very highest demands in virtually all lighting situations. This is made possible by a light output of 5,500 lm at 3,200 K and a simulated halogen lamp dimmer response – so-called Dim-To-Warm technology (DTW). The Cameo TS 200 FC provides you with an LED engine for light in all its forms. The Fresnel spotlight can also be operated in silent mode, making it an all-rounder for use in theatres, on film sets and at events.