Theatre Spotlight with Fresnel Lens and 180 Watt Warm White LED in Black Housing
- Powerful 180 watt warm white LED
- Fresnel lens
- Continuously variable manual zoom for 14° – 38° beam angle
- RDM enabled
- 67,500 lux @ 1 m / 6,600 lm
- 3,100 K colour temperature
- CRI >96 for faithful colour reproduction
- Flicker-free performance
- Rugged metal housing with temperature controlled fan
- Includes rotatable barn doors and colour filter frame
The Cameo TS 200 WW is a versatile theatre spotlight with Fresnel lens and manual zoom for easy spot-to-flood focus adjustment. Delivering a soft-edged beam with continuously variable 14° to 38° angle, the RDM-enabled fixture is powered by a single 180 watt warm white LED. It sports a colour temperature of 3,100 K, an illuminance of 67,500 lux at 1 metre distance and shows colours faithfully and realistically with a super high CRI of 96.
The spotlight’s DMX functions include a high-speed strobe with adjustable flash rate from 1 – 20 Hz and a choice of dimming curves with 16-bit resolution. Selectable refresh rates up to 25 kHz ensure flicker-free performance. The TS 200 WW comes in a tough metal housing with temperature controlled fan. It provides a 4-button display for easy configuration, 3 and 5-pin DMX and Power Twist inputs and outputs for convenient daisy-chaining. The package includes a beam-shaping rotating barn door and colour filter frame.