Saga Musical Instruments has introduced the Cervini brand to offer the utmost in VALUE for the novice bowed-instrument player! While our prices are extremely attractive, nothing has been sacrificed-the playability is first-rate and the workmanship is neat and precise. The clear, transparent finish is a joy to behold and every student will be proud to play a Cervini instrument. Both teachers and parents wholeheartedly endorse the Cervini instruments as an excellent choice for school and rental usage. These superb instruments will last the student well into the years of advanced study and orchestral playing. Cervini quality is apparent in the selection of serviceable bows, sturdy gig bags and lightweight cases that are included in the outfits for each of the respective models. You can trust Cervini to give you lasting value and top performance that will guarantee years of musical satisfaction and pleasure!
- All hand carved solid spruce and maple body
- Proper string spacing and string height to allow for precise finger positions and intonation
- Hardwood fittings and lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning
- Low profile Stradivarius style hardwood chinrest for comfort
- Traditional red finish, wood bow and semi shaped foam case