VL12 – PROFESSIONAL DIRECT DRIVE TURNTABLE WITH TRUE QUARTZ LOCK
TRUE QUARTZ LOCKED, DIRECT-DRIVE PRO DJ TURNTABLE
- Isolation feet eliminate unwanted vibration and feedback
- Highest-in-industry 5kgf/cm torque on “High” setting
- Innovative ‘easy grip/brake’ chamfered platter redefines tactile DJ touch
- Isolated motor design, for optimal signal-to-noise ratio
- S-shaped tone arm for accurate tracking
- Reinterpreted tone arm support with dual-function ‘lock or rest’ feature
- Durable tone arm base and high-quality brushed metal controls
- 2-speed operation 33 1/3rd and 45 RPM (45 RPM adapter included)
- Adjustable pitch range: ±8%, 16%, 50%
- Built-in RGB lighting illuminates platter’s edge
- Color selection and brightness controls
DESIGNED FOR TODAY, BUILT FOR THE FUTURE
The Denon DJ VL12 Prime sets the new bar position as the most superior turntablist technology available today. Featuring the most optimal acoustic isolation capabilities, able to handle any loud, bass-heavy environment, there’s no classic or control vinyl-based gig the VL12 cannot handle. This true quartz locked, direct-drive Pro DJ Turntable offers you the most exhilarating ‘hands-on’ performance experience you could ever imagine.
POWERFUL, VISUAL, TACTILE, CREATIVE!
Visually stunning and customizable to your DJ branding preference, the VL12’s platter light ring can be set to a multitude of colors, with adjustable brightness and a ‘lights-out’ mode too. The platter itself features an easy grip/brake, chamfered shape, so you can make the most direct and subtle adjustments to your vinyl mix. The VL12’s beauty and elegance needs power to complete the circle; the VL12 Prime’s adjustable, and ‘highest in industry’ torque ensures that your mixing, scratching and cutting experience on the VL12 is always solidly accurate, so your legacy is assured.
SOUNDING YOU OUT
You are defined as a DJ by your musical choices, your performance and your sound quality – The VL12 has your back on that, no questions asked, with an innovative isolated motor design resulting in the most optimal signal-to-noise ratio. The S-shaped tonearm is beautifully engineered for accuracy in tracking, sonic performance and ease of use, plus features a reinterpreted, dual function (lock/rest) support. Whether you play original vinyl, are a Club DJ, ‘Battle-Style’ Turntablist, or rock control vinyl in DVS mode, the Denon DJ VL12 shines above conventional OEM units, offering you the contemporary, next-level standard in legacy based performance DJ’ing.
SUPERIOR ISOLATION FEET
With better feedback isolation than any other Professional DJ Turntable, the VL12 Prime finally solves the issues you face when playing vinyl in loud, bass-heavy environments. Those bass vibrations cause havoc with ordinary turntables. But the VL12 Prime has four special isolation feet, containing unique Denon DJ engineering technology that neutralize the sub-frequencies you encounter at bar, club and even festival-level DJ performances. Playing records on the VL12 is always a sure, solid, feedback-free experience.
BEST TORQUE IN THE DJ INDUSTRY!
Illuminated in your selected preference of one of 12 colors, the VL12 also features the highest-in-industry torque, equalling any legendary turntable you might name. Any. The Denon DJ VL12 Prime takes you back to your roots, with superior audio, performance and visual technology to set you apart from your peers.
EASY GRIP/BRAKE CHAMFERED PLATTER
We approached this as if the DJ Turntable platter was being invented today for you, the professional DJ, and not a sloppy adoption of a consumer product from over 35 years ago, like everyone else. The VL12’s wonderfully tactile platter has an outer ring chamfer, empowering the most responsive DJ user experience when you’re ‘in-the-mix’. Tease, feel, push and pull, now you have the control you deserve. Only a “designed exclusively for the pro DJ” turntable can do this.
CLASSIC DESIGN, INNOVATIVE SUPPORT
The VL12’s superb S-shaped tonearm excels in accurately tracking your vinyl grooves and is easy and familiar to set up and use. Improving on that long-established norm however, Denon DJ has reinterpreted the actual tonearm support (never originally designed for heavy duty DJ use), with a simple, but innovative dual-function, ‘lock or rest’ feature. This keeps the tonearm and your valuable cartridge/stylus i steady at rest, secure in transit.
- Drive: Quartz direct-drive
- High Torque: 5 kgf/cm (instant); 3.4 kgf/cm (stable)
- Low Torque: 3.2 kgf/cm (instant); 1.4 kgf/cm (stable)
- Starting Time: 0.3 seconds
- Braking System: Electronic
- Material: Aluminum die-cast
- Diameter: 13.1” / 332 mm
- Weight: 4.9 lbs. / 2.2 g
- Effective Length: 9.4” / 238 mm
- Overhang: 1.0” / 25 mm
- Offset Angle: 20.5°
- RPM: 33⅓, 45
- Wow & Flutter: < 0.05%
- Phono-level via stereo RCA cable
- Pitch Range
- +-8%, +-16%, +-50%
- Pitch Range
- (2) RCA outputs (1 stereo pair)
- (1) IEC power input
- Connection: IEC
- Input Voltage: 100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 65 W
- Dimensions (Width X Depth X Height)
- 451mm x 355mm x 150mm
- 17.8” x 14.0” x 5.9”
- 45.1 x 35.5 x 15.0 cm
- Dimensions (Width X Depth X Height)
- 27.4 lbs.
- 12.4 kg