Fender’s Acoustic 200 amplifier delivers full, natural tone for acoustic-electric guitar and microphone. Its specially designed wood shell complements the acoustic guitar’s form and voice.
A powerful, portable system for solo performances or onstage with a band, the Acoustic 200 amp has two channels designed for instrument or microphone use, each with studio-quality stereo effects. Other convenient features include Bluetooth wireless streaming, an integrated handle, universal voltage for international use, and more.
- Power: 200 W
- Loudspeakers: 2x 8″ full range with Whizzer Cones
- 2 Inputs (jack / XLR combined)
- Controls at channel 1: Volume, Low, Mid, High, FX Level, FX Select, phase switch
- Controls at channel 2: Volume, Low, Mid, High, FX Level, FX Select, phase switch
- Effects: Room Reverb, Hall Reverb, Tape Echo, Delay with repeats, Chorus, Vibratone, Delay Chorus, Delay + Hall Reverb
- Headphone output
- Aux In
- XLR output
- Universal voltage
- USP jack
- Bluetooth for Audio Streaming with Wireless Devices
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 40.6 x 47 x 24.13 cm
- Weight: 10.4 kg