Compact. Powerful. Control.
Nektar products are synonymous with DAW integration on Mac and Windows and the Impact GX49 & GX61 are no exception. The compact design is comfortable in front of a computer and delivers powerful functionality not even found on more comprehensive controllers. When inspiration strikes, the Impact GX 49 & 61 delivers the control needed to capture ideas while they are fresh. Compact. Powerful. Control.
IMPACT GX CONTROLLER KEYBOARD
The Impact GX49 and GX61 are dynamic and expressive instruments, tailored to composition & performance with your computer music system. The no-fuss interface is a great entry into the world of Nektar controllers.
Featuring a 49-note (4 octave) or 61-note (5 octave) keyboard, pitch-bend wheel, modulation wheel and foot switch socket. Two multi-colored octave buttons enable shifting the keyboard range up or down -3/+4 octaves with the LED colors changing to show the exact status, Impact GX are well equipped to deliver a great workflow.
Dedicated transpose buttons allow you to shift the keyboard range up to +/- 12 semi tones. The buttons can quickly be re-purposed to change the Global MIDI Channel or send Program messages. Additionally an assignable potentiometer provides control over any MIDI parameter, by default controls mixer volume.
Nektar DAW Integration for many of the most commonly used DAWs makes it easy to get going, and a pleasure to use. With Impact GX49 your controller keyboard is part of your system, giving you the creative freedom to compose, perform and play, without having to reach for your mouse constantly.
- 49-or 61 note full-sized velocity sensitive keyboard
- 4 velocity curves + 3 fixed
- 8 potentiometers
- Octave up/down buttons with LED indicators
- Transpose up/down buttons with LED indicators (assignable to send Global MIDI Channel or Program)
- 7 x Transport buttons with secondary level for 14 MIDI controls.
- Pitch bend wheel
- Modulation wheel (MIDI assignable )
- Potentiometer / control knob (MIDI assignable)
- Power on/off switch (back)
- 1/4” TS jack foot switch input (MIDI Assignable)
- USB port on rear panel, and USB bus powered
- Connects to iPad via Apple Camera Connection Kit (not supplied)
USB Class compliant, no driver is needed for:
Apple iOS, Apple OSX, Windows XP, or higher, Linux (MIDI driver software required)
Nektar DAW Integration
Mac OS X 10.7 or higher, Windows Vista, 7 & 8 or higher
Weight & Dimensions
Dimensions: 31 5/8″(L) x 7 3/4″(D) 2 3/4 “(H)
Weight: 4.8 Lbs
Dimensions: 38″(L) x 7 3/4″(D) 2 3/4″(H)
Weight: 6 Lbs