DEEP INSTRUMENT CONTROL IN ANY DAW
WITH VST/AU SUPPORT
Panorama T4 & T6 are the first controllers to deliver Nektar-level instrument plugin control in any VST/AU compatible DAW. Load patches directly from the keyboard and start controlling parameters immediately, with every change instantly visible on the LED display. Control any instrument plugin with one of the many included maps or customize and create your own. Discover new performance tools like the powerful chord, hold and note repeat functions. Tweak repeat parameters, plugin parameters and record it all in your DAW. Panorama T4 & T6 connect to most DAWs delivering track navigation, mixer and transport control with either Nektar DAW integration or MCU compatibility. Experience the unsurpassed integration of Panorama T4 and T6!
KEYS & PADS
- 49 or 61 note 2nd Gen synth-action keyboard with aftertouch.
- Expression & pedal sockets.
- 8 super-sensitive pads with pressure.
- Chord: Trigger up to 6 notes from one key or pad.
- Hold: Holds played notes until deactivated – great with legato.
- Inspiring performance tool.
- Real-time control of trigger rate, accent, swing and gate.
- Separate settings for keys and pads.
- Switch on/off at any time with dedicated repeat buttons.
- Sync to external clock.
- Control velocity with pressure or wheels.
- Instant access to Nektar plugin control in any VST/VST3/AU DAW.
- Customize mapping or create plugin maps from scratch.
- Browse patches directly from Panorama T4/T6.
- Layer up to 8 VST/VST3/AU plugins with mix control of volume, pan, mute, solo and select.
- Nektar DAW integration included for Bitwig, Cubase, GarageBand, Logic, Nuendo, Reason, Reaper and Studio One.
- MCU compatible for control of almost any other MIDI Music software.
- 49 (T4) or 61 (T6) note 2nd Gen synth-action keyboard
- velocity and aftertouch sensitive
- 4 velocity curves plus 1 fixed (adjustable)
- Pitch bend & Modulation wheels
- Octave shift buttons
- Key & Pad Repeat Buttons
- 9 x 30mm faders
- 8 assignable LED buttons
- 8 assignable encoders
- 4 navigation buttons + shift for another 4 assignments
- 6 LED transport buttons
- 10 user configurable presets
- Mixer, Instrument, Multi and Internal Mode Buttons
- 128 x 64 px custom LCD display
- adjustable contrast
- Focus function displays current parameter line in large font.
- 8 velocity and pressure sensitive LED color pads
- 5 velocity curves plus fixed (adjustable)
- Note-learn, Chord-Learn and Pad Repeat
- Pads assignable notes and MIDI cc messages
- Load or Save to any of 8 pad maps
- Pad Bank button for access to another 8 pads
- 1/4” TS jack foot switch input (MIDI assignable)
- 1/4″ Expression pedal input (MIDI assignable)
- MIDI Out socket (cable not included)
- USB port on rear panel, and USB bus powered
Weight & Dimensions
T4: 82 cm (L) x 27.7 cm (D) x 8 cm(H), 6.4 kgs
Panorama T4/T6: USB class compliant (no driver needed)
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher.
Mac OS X 10.5 or higher.
Linux with Bitwig or as USB class MIDI device. Firmware update required on either Windows or Mac OSX. Firmware not updateable on Linux.
Nektar DAW Integration: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.7 or higher. Check Nektar DAW Integration documentation or marketing information for support of legacy DAW versions.
Nektarine: Windows 7,8,10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.7 or higher.