PLUG IN AND PLAY!
The Nektar SE49 USB MIDI controller keyboard has all the features you need to start making music with your computer. It is compatible with any MIDI music software, sports a full-size keyboard with velocity, includes all the performance controls you’d expect and even has Nektar DAW control features. Simply plug the supplied USB-cable in and go: Capture your ideas while they are fresh!
- 49 velocity-sensitive full-size keys (synth-action)
- 4 velocity curves + 3 fixed ones
- 4 buttons: Octave Up/Down, Transpose Up/Down
- 30 mm volume fader
- Transport control via secondary button function*
- Works with any DAW or MIDI music software on OS X, Windows and Apple iOS.
- Connections: USB port (USB-powered), 1/4” TS jack foot switch input
- Weight & Dimensions: 80.5 cm (L) x 19.7 cm (D) x 6.9 cm (H), 2.2 kgs(*= requires Nektar DAW Integration)
- USB class compliant (no driver needed)
- SE49: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Linux (Ubuntu).
- Compatible with Apple iOS (requires camera connection kit)
- Nektar DAW Integration: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.7 or higher. (All other requirements dependent on the DAW software used, please consult the respective manual for further details)
IN THE BOX
- SE49 MIDI keyboard controller
- USB cable
- User Guide
- Bitwig licence card