Condenser lavalier microphone
The WL series are lavalier microphones with a permanently polarized condenser capsule for use with wireless pocket transmitters. Each microphone has a 1.2m cable with a 4 pin miniature connector. For added flexibility, the integrated tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree increments.
WL185 (cardioid characteristic): For general applications where background noise has to be suppressed. The use of a windscreen is strongly recommended. Shooting angle 130 degrees.
- Modular – With exchangeable electret condenser capsule
- Characteristic: Cardioid
- TQG connector for wireless application
- Includes wind and meeting protection
- Two different pins and bag
- Transmission range: 50 Hz – 17 kHz
- Output impedance: 1.8 kO
- No-load sensitivity: -45.5 dBV / Pa (10 mV)
- Maximum sound pressure level: 130.5 dB SPL
- Self-noise (equivalent sound pressure level): 28.0 dB (A)
- Dimensions (L x Ø): 22 x 12 mm Power supply: +5 V (1.5 – 10 V)
- Temperature range: -18 ° to 57 ° C
- Relative humidity: 0 to 95%